- Memorable. Will future clients remember your logo and associate it with your business?
- Effective without color. Does your logo work as well in black & white, as in color?
- Simple and clean style. There’s a lot to be said for simplicity in design.
- Scalable. Does your logo look equally good on your business card and a billboard?
- Appropriate to your business; communicates your products & services clearly
- Consistent. Can your logo design can be used successfully in all types of media?
- Quality graphics. Make sure your logo is in vector format. Vector graphics can be resized without any loss of details and image quality.
- Professional. Does your logo represent the image you want to portray for your business?
If your logo is lacking the above qualities and isn’t putting your business’ best face forward, contact Blue Turtle Graphics to schedule a graphic design consultation.